Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello friends and family!!!
Well week one of being in a trio was a success!! Now don´t let that fool you, I said success. Notice how I did not say that it was easy. It is a lot of work!! But I wouldn't have it any other way... well that is kind of a lie, if I had it my way, I would still be with Hermana Gillette.... but since I can't have the absolute best, I will work with the next best thing!!!! Being in a trio is stressful, hard, tiring, rough, and yet so rewarding. We are seeing so many miracles, and little things that makes the hard work worth every second of it!!! It is so amazing to see how the Lord continually blesses his missionaries, especially during their hard times. But I had a very humbling experience this week since being in a trio. I realized just how much I still have to do, and learn. and being in a trio and being the only one to know my area and ward of the three of us really forced me to step it up. I can't be the one sitting back and watching the other Hermanas do all the work. That's not why I am here. It's not what the lord wants me to do. It's time for me to set aside my fears and give the Lord everything that I have and trust that he will make  up where I fall short. I have a lot of work to do, but I won't be doing it alone. I am here to serve the Lord with all that I have, and that is what I am going to do. Look out Spain, here I come!!!
Love and miss you all!!!
 
Hermana Stilson

No comments:

Post a Comment