Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry "ChristMAS"

 
Yay, I finally got my Package!!!

 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Well alls I can say is that it has been an amazing week. Everyone around us is preparing for Christmas. I am in Spain, and I am serving the Lord and I couldn't be happier right now. We are being fed left and right by all the sweet members out here, so no worries mom, I have plenty of Spanish moms out here taking care of me while you can't. I don't have a lot to say, mainly due to the fact that I will just say it all when I get to talk to my family in a few days, so I am sorry this is lame and short. But remember to think of Christ this week. I don't know how many of you know this, but más in Spanish means more.... so when I write ¨ChristMAS¨ just sit and think about that, and try to think of a way that you can add more Christ into your holiday season this week. I love and miss you all, and I can't wait to talk to my family this week!!! Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Bon Natal!!!! You are all in my thoughts and prayers!!!!! 
 
Love Hermana Shea Stilson
 








 

 
 

 
So happy she finally sent us a few more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment