Thursday, October 30, 2014

GUESS WHERE I AM

 
MOM, DAD, RYAN, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO IS CURIOUS TO KNOW ABOUT ME...Holy smokes I am a real missionary out in the real field!!! So this is what happened. Tuesday morning we packed up and headed out of Madrid to the train station at 5 in the morning. We had a 3 hour train ride straight to Barcelona. When we arrived our mission pres and his wife were there to pick us all up, and oh my goodness they are amazing!! We spent the day at the mission home and pres took us out to see Barcelona for a bit. Then we were assigned a temporary companion for the night to stay with and spend the night in their piso. Wednesday was the day I was waiting for. It was when we were finally introduced to our new companion slash trainer and we finally found out where we would be serving. It was nerve racking just waiting around to find who and where we would be.... and then we found out.... anyone want to guess where I am.... I AM IN VALENCIA!!!!

 
I am in the area that EVERYONE wanted to be in. The best city to serve in out of the whole Barcelona mission!!! It is absolutely amazing out here!!! Oh and by the way, my trainer is a rock star!! She is exactly what I needed. Just goes to show that the Lord does answer prayers!!!! Her name is Hermana Gillette, she is perfect in every single way!!!!!! I will send pictures next time. She is incredible, I could talk for hours about her... and it turns out we went to high school together for a year. We have similar friends, and know the same people, but just never knew each other. It's such a small world. She is showing me the ropes and roads of the mission. It is going to be one great transfer and a half with her before she goes home. But hey, I only have a min today to let y'all know where I am and that I made it safe, I will be on next Tuesday to email. Our normal p-days are Mondays, but because of transfer week, it was a little messed up. 

I love you all so much. Mom, dad, don't forget to email me next Tuesday. Love you so mucho mucho. I am doing great, and I honestly have the best trainer for me. She is not girlie at all, she is down to earth, she is helping me with the language, and basically everything in between. I have been blessed. Oh and my piso is SO nice!! I'll take pictures of it and send it to you guys. I love you!!

Love Hermana Stilson

No comments:

Post a Comment